We currently have a need for an Enterprise SaaS Implementation Consultant. Please take the time to review the description, requirements, and responsibilities. Feel like you are a good fit? Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or use LinkedIn Easy Apply.
The Implement Consultant position is an exciting, customer-interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to implement our software successfully.
As the primary point of contact, this position is responsible for onboarding new clients and developing and nourishing post-sales relationships through a combination of implementations, training sessions, and business reviews.
The Implementation Consultant must have a consultative mindset and be able to quickly understand both Red Oak’s technology and the industries we serve. You must be highly flexible and be able to respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance, and meet commitments.
Consistent with our values and principles, every Red Oak employee is expected to treat people with respect, inspire the trust of others, work with integrity, and uphold our organizational values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in the implementation of Red Oak’s software by evaluating and understanding client needs, analyzing existing systems, and working with clients to iteratively configure Red Oak’s software to meet clients’ requirements best.
- Provide training, technical support, tests, and troubleshooting assistance on Red Oak’s software application and related issues during and after implementation.
- Work to improve the implementation process by providing recommendations, compiling and sharing best-practices, and ensuring client feedback is communicated.
- Monitors, manages and resolves customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Works with business stakeholders and technical teams while building effective working relationships.
- Identify proactive opportunities to work with and provide “value” to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, quantitative/technology/software development area or comparable experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and a strong understanding of Excel data functions.
- Experience managing enterprise projects, documenting processes and creating best practices
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks concurrently
- Can work independently or in a team structure
- Comfortable taking initiative and making decisions as necessary
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Works well under pressure
- Strong reading and oral communication skills, including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Strong written skills. Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with customer-facing software implementations
- Knowledge of the securities and/or insurance industries a plus
Location and Travel
Location: The employee will work from Red Oak’s office in Cedar Park, Texas, where they will have readily available access to the development team and Chief Operating Officer. This position requires the employee to be located within the greater Austin area. Travel is not required.
Red Oak is a company of fun-loving but hard-working achievers. We are customer-obsessed and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together. We provide a high-touch, relationship-centered, satisfaction-focused software implementation process for our clients.
We are looking for someone to bring their expertise, drive, and passion to our team as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Red Oak’s product is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application used by financial services firms for compliance workflow and their official electronic books and records. Clients primarily use Red Oak’s software for improving their processes for the review and approval of advertising material. However, many of Red Oak’s clients also use the software for other compliance-related workflows.