Manage Complaints. Stay Compliant.
Red Oak’s AI-powered technology suite includes powerful solutions for effective complaint management, data tracking, and analysis for both the financial services and insurance industries.
Minimize the potential impact of complaints on your firm.
What are you doing to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of customer complaints for your firm? Current regulations require firms to report complaint handling quarterly and maintain records for several years. Red Oak’s complaint management software suite includes intelligent complaint tracking management solutions to track, maintain, resolve, and report critical complaint information, keeping your firm compliant and reducing possible regulatory exposure. Leverage the power of intelligent automation from Red Oak.
Capture, manage, and track complaints – all in one central location.
- Single cloud-based repository for all complaint data
- Submit and manage complaints from anywhere in your organization, from any device
- No need to manually track on spreadsheets or in duplicate systems
- Provides consistent and reliable processes for tracking and managing customer complaints
- Automated and customizable reminder notifications ensure you don’t miss critical deadlines
- Direct FINRA integration facilitates electronic reporting, reduces duplicate data entry, and increases process efficiency.
- Submission Management API integrates with existing complaint management systems to reduce data entry workload and create a seamless user experience.
- 100% books and records compliant and adheres to FINRA rule 4530(a)
Utilize complaint-related data to remain compliant and improve processes.
- Track complaints by type, volume, and status
- Track training delivered to employees, fines levied, etc.
- Track turnaround time/efficiency for complaint reviews
- Identify trends based on complaint details (including complaint type, product, or reporting client)
Leverage Red Oak’s intelligent complaint management software suite to build efficient, timely processes and handle critical customer complaints effectively.