We are currently hiring for an Enterprise SaaS Implementation Consultant Manager. Please take the time to review the description, requirements, and responsibilities. Feel like you are a good fit? Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or use LinkedIn Easy Apply.
The Implement Consultant Manager position is an exciting, customer-interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to implement our software successfully.
As the primary point of contact, this position is responsible for onboarding new clients and developing and nourishing post-sales relationships through a combination of implementations, training sessions, and business reviews.
The Implementation Consultant Manager must have a consultative mindset and be able to quickly understand both Red Oak’s technology and the industries we serve. You must be highly flexible and be able to respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance, and meet commitments.
Consistent with our values and principles, every Red Oak employee is expected to treat people with respect, inspire the trust of others, work with integrity, and uphold our organizational values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in the implementation of Red Oak’s software by evaluating and understanding client needs, analyzing existing systems, and working with clients to iteratively configure Red Oak’s software to meet clients’ requirements best.
- Provide training, technical support, tests, and troubleshooting assistance on Red Oak’s software application and related issues during and after implementation.
- Work to improve the implementation process by providing recommendations, compiling and sharing best-practices, and ensuring client feedback is communicated.
- Monitor, manage and resolve customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Works with business stakeholders and technical teams while building effective working relationships.
- Identify proactive opportunities to work with and provide “value” to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, quantitative/technology/software development area or comparable experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and a strong understanding of Excel data functions.
- Experience managing enterprise projects, documenting processes and creating best practices
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks concurrently
- Can work independently or in a team structure
- Comfortable taking initiative and making decisions as necessary
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Works well under pressure
- Strong reading and oral communication skills, including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Strong written skills. Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent time management skills
- Administrative Experience working with Red Oak’s Software
- Experience with customer-facing software implementations
- Knowledge of the securities and/or insurance industries
Location and Travel
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S and can work remotely. Travel is not required however industry conference attendance is desirable. In addition, periodic trips to Austin, Texas at the Home Office will be required.
Red Oak is a company of fun-loving but hard-working achievers. We are customer-obsessed and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together. We provide a high-touch, relationship-centered, satisfaction-focused software implementation process for our clients.
We are looking for someone to bring their expertise, drive, and passion to our team as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Red Oak’s product is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application used by financial services firms for compliance workflow and their official electronic books and records. Clients primarily use Red Oak’s software for improving their processes for the review and approval of advertising material. However, many of Red Oak’s clients also use the software for other compliance-related workflows.
About Red Oak Compliance Solutions
Red Oak Compliance Solutions is the global advertising review software of choice in the financial services industry. It is a comprehensive suite of SEC 17A-4 compliant features that are 100% books and records compliant and provides clients with 35% faster approvals and 70% fewer touches or better. We also offer Smart Review(SM), which solves for the storage and maintenance of disclosures, helping firms reduce risk, decrease review times, and increase the speed of distribution of marketing materials. Smart Registration(SM) automates the licensing and registration management process to help reduce regulatory risk and time spent on manual processes. Overall, Red Oak allows firms to minimize risk, reduce costs, and increase compliance review process effectiveness and efficiencies.