The evaluation process for new technology can be lengthy and can involve quite a few people.
When you’re reviewing options, you’ll likely hear a lot about a platform’s key features and cutting-edge functionality. And, when that happens, it can be easy to have a business unit fall in love with a product without having a good understanding of how it works, the support it requires, and the compliance guidelines it fulfills.
We’ve put together some questions everyone should ask their potential vendors during a provider evaluation. Download our executive brief and learn what you do to make the most of your software evaluation process, including:
- Bringing the right people to the table
- Understanding the platform’s areas of expertise and experience
- Being aware of their operations and service and support capabilities
Need more information about making the right decisions on marketing compliance software, and on being a bigger stakeholder in the decision making process? Check out our articles on:
- Why Compliance Can’t Wait: Reasons to invest in marketing compliance software now, as opposed to waiting another year
- Advocating for Technology in the Budget Process: How to find your voice and make it heard during discussions on organizational spending