The evaluation process for new technology can be lengthy and can involve quite a few people.
When you’re reviewing options, you’ll likely hear a lot about a platform’s key features and cutting-edge functionality. And, when that happens, it can be easy to have a business unit fall in love with a product without having a good understanding of how it works, the support it requires, and the compliance guidelines it fulfills.
We’ve put together some questions everyone should ask their potential vendors during a provider evaluation. Download our executive brief and learn what you do to make the most of your software evaluation process, including:
- Bringing the right people to the table
- Understanding the platform’s areas of expertise and experience
- Being aware of their operations and service and support capabilities
Need more information about making the right decisions on marketing compliance software, and on being a bigger stakeholder in the decision making process? Check out our articles on:
- Why Compliance Can’t Wait: Reasons to invest in marketing compliance software now, as opposed to waiting another year
- Advocating for Technology in the Budget Process: How to find your voice and make it heard during discussions on organizational spending
About Red Oak Compliance Solutions
Red Oak Compliance Solutions is the global advertising review software of choice in the financial services industry. It is a comprehensive suite of SEC 17A-4 compliant features that are 100% books and records compliant and provides clients with 35% faster approvals and 70% fewer touches or better. We also offer Smart Review(SM), which solves for the storage and maintenance of disclosures, helping firms reduce risk, decrease review times, and increase the speed of distribution of marketing materials. Smart Registration(SM) automates the licensing and registration management process to help reduce regulatory risk and time spent on manual processes. Overall, Red Oak allows firms to minimize risk, reduce costs, and increase compliance review process effectiveness and efficiencies.