Registration is now open for the Red Oak 2022 User Conference, April 3-6, 2022 in Austin, Texas.
The Red Oak User Conference brings together users from around the globe and focuses on product enhancements and new features, as well as best practices across firms.
This event provides the opportunity for users of our software to learn more about today’s most timely compliance, licensing and registration, and advertising regulatory topics. The conference offers a variety of sessions related to using the software, best practices, the opportunity to hear directly from the developers, and much more.
The 2022 Annual User Conference is where marketing and compliance experts engage to:
- LISTEN – Hear valuable insight and guidance from Red Oak and other users.
- LEARN – Discover new perspectives and receive the latest updates on new and existing functionality.
- CONNECT – Engage the Red Oak team to answer any questions you may have on new features, existing best practices, and more.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Red Oak’s advertising review software.
- Anyone wanting to network with other users of this software.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about our new licensing and registration module, Smart RegistrationSM
- Anyone wanting to learn new functionality and best practices.
- Anyone wanting to come to Austin.
The agenda will be available as we get closer to the event
Registration is now open for this event. The event code was sent to you via email. Please email Amy Watson at email@example.com if you need the event code. You will need to book your hotel separate from your registration. You can book your hotel via the link below under Hotel.
The Omni Hotel Downtown
Explore breathtaking views from modern, sophisticated accommodations. The hotel’s expansive atrium, well-appointed accommodations, fine dining, and access to some of the hottest cultural spots in Texas combine to make Omni Austin Hotel Downtown the ultimate Texas backdrop for our conference.
We have negotiated a discounted group rate of $254 plus tax per night for all conference attendees. This rate will be honored for 3 days prior to and post-conference, depending upon availability.
You will need to book your hotel separately from your registration by clicking the link below:
Book your flights to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), serviced by most major US airlines.
Transportation Options from Airport
Airport shuttle service is available through Super Shuttle for a fee – call (512) 258-3826
- Taxi Service: Approximately $35
- Limo/Towncar: Starting at $75
- Uber/Lyft estimates: $20-$30